Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle

In the words of the song by Queen....
"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike"
"I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like"

So that is exactly what we did today. Kenny, Cameron and Mac went on a bike ride to the park.

Mac gets 10 out 10 on the cuteness scale as usual, esp wearing her brand new doggie helmet







Cam looks like he is too cool for school. But next week the summer vacation is over and he will be off to his new school. Cielo Azul Elementary.....home of the Ravens!



Kenny and Mac on the "Mean Machine".

A serious work out for Kenny in the engine room of the Mean Machine, especially when Mac is sitting back with her juice in her hand shouting "GO FAST DADA!!!!!"



We also got to fly the kites at the park, however Cameron was the only one who had any success in the light winds we had this morning.

Another fun day in the Black household

No comments: