Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas

The day after Thanksgiving is when we go out to find our Christmas Tree. Mackenzie was so excited. It was such a beautiful day and the sun was shining. Kenny loves the fact he can wear a t-shirt outside in late November.

I love Scarlett's little smirk in this photo! She was in such a great mood.
...and loved playing in the back of the van while we got the tree ready to load.
Here we are at the house getting out all the decorations.
Mackenzie surprised us and decorated the tree all by herself! She is so creative!

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

I am so glad that you posted Thanksgiving pictures, it made me feel like I was there. Mom said that the turkey was amazing! I can't wait to try it some year in the future when I know that we will be there.
Sean could not wait to get our tree up this year either. It just feels so nice having one in the room.
The girls are getting so big, I can't wait to get them together in a few weeks!