Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keeps ya laughing...

Okay, I have no pictures for this one but I have to post this while it's still fresh in my mind! Mackenzie is so funny and she cracks me up everyday. I have so many funny stories, but I forget them before Kenny gets home! I love Heather's idea of posting funny stories, so here it goes.

First story: We all decided to go to Mom's church this past Sunday (I don't know why, I just wanted to - before anyone asks me). I was getting the girls all dressed up in their matching white dresses and looking cute. I was putting Mackenzie's dress on and she asked me "Mom, where are we going?" I told her we are going to church with Nana. Mackenzie says:

"Don't be silly Mom, we don't go to church!" (nuff said)

Next story: Mackenzie has really been into the rhyming game lately. While we are driving in the car we practice our rhyming words and we make a game out of it. She is now starting to catch on and it's really fun. This is how the game went in the car today.

Mom: Let's start with tree
Cameron: bee
Mackenzie: three!!! (quite proud of herself)
Cameron: knee
Mom: glee

Mom: Next word is door
Cameron: more
Mackenzie: .... (thinking)
Mom: store
Cameron: core
Mackenzie: hor ................ (long pause) se
Mom: laughing so hard I blew diet coke out of my nose!

Mom: (still laughing) Next word is neat
Cameron: seat
Mackenzie: Pete (nope, don't know where she got that name, but it rhymed)
Mom: treat
Cameron: meat
Mackenzie: Chicken!

I love kids. You have constant entertainment!

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

That rhyming is hilarious! Savy loves this game too, and we have had many a close call. Mac sure is a smart little girl.
I am glad that you are posting stories. I feel like that is the part I really miss out on while I am away, and I love to read them.